Thursday, January 9, 2014

I'm back

        It's been awhile that I didn't update my blog. Opps, it should be almost a year. I'm sorry for abandoning my blog for such a long time. It's because of my hectic college life. Oh ya, I'm currently studying foundation in science at UTAR, leading to chemical engineering in degree. Well, now it's my 3rd semester in foundation. In my previous semesters i have done quite well. My GPA is about 3.7 and 3.8, which I'm quite satisfied with it. I just have to keep it up by studying hard. Erm....I think 'study smart' is a much more efficient way. I know I can do it if laziness doesn't invade my soul.

        Hmm....Chinese New year is coming soon. I hope I can get many 'angpau' this year *GREEDY*. HAHAHAA...I"M JUST JOKING. As long as I can eat a lot of delicious snacks or food, I will be very joyful. It's not hard to make me happy right? A lot of people wallet will be bleeding this year due to the economic is worsen. Prices increased but salary remains as usual. People are in the midst of hardship. Just hope that our government can do something better. Lastly, please do me a favor by click my nuffnang, THANKYOU VERY MUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment