Thursday, April 4, 2013

My First Post :)

First time creating a blog and this is my first post too. Lately, I'm kind a lifeless and boring as my college life will be only commence on 27th of May. I thought my life would be wonderful after I graduated, but it's NOT!! Everyone is starting to busy with their own things and it's difficult for us to gather like before. I am missing school life so badly. We play together, joke together, study hard together. Those memories are unforgettable :) 

I had worked for the past few months, mostly involved in fair. What I can say is at the initial, it is very toilsome. I have to stand for 13 hours a day, legs pain, mentally tired. Everyday arrive home at about 11 o'clock. Pity my parents have to sacrifice their sleeping time to fetch me. Now I understand my parents that earning money is actually not easy, even though it is only RM1 ! The feeling when you received your first salary is very very hardly to describe. I don't feel like spending the money. I just want to save it for my future usage.


Now I already stopped working and stay at home. Do some house chores, read some books. Less exercise nowadays as I don't have any motivation to do so >< But I spend most of time reading different kind of books and surfing the internet. I wanted to improve myself in every aspect. Trying to be knowledgeable. Hahaa looks greedy huh!


Talking about my SPM results, to be frank I'm very happy when I heard my name being called by teacher. I did not target for straight A's as I knew that Chinese will be tough to get an A. Luckily I got an A- lol haha.
Yea I know my parents are happy actually but they did not used to show it up on their face. XD It's okay. Well~ new life is about to begin. Have to be more independent. What had passed it's past. Look at the bright side. Ciao~ BYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment